Friday 31 March 2017

Unique Blogger Award


Picture

I was nominated on Paperback Darling for this award! Thank you very much!

The Rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 8-13 people for the award
- Ask them three questions

Melanie's Questions:

Q: What was the one book that started your reading obsession?

A: Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy, for sure. I enjoyed reading before I found that book, but when I read it, my obsession truly started.

Q: If you could only pick one character, who do you relate to the most?

A: This is really hard to answer for me, because I relate to so many different characters for so many different reasons. I guess it'd have to be Varen from Nevermore by Kelly Creagh because we like the same style of clothing/music/etc, we've both been bullied and had family issues, and we're both AWESOME of course.

Q: Could you name three books you can never, ever part with and why? 

A: Nevermore by Kelly Creagh because the characters are awesome, the story is amazing, and the world is an interesting place to read about. Skulduggery Pleasant by Derek Landy because I think the world of this series is the best world to just escape to for hours. Stolen by Lucy Christopher because it's my go-to emotional, bittersweet read.


My Questions:
1) What book do you recommend to everyone and why?
2) Why did you start blogging about books?
3) What book were you surprised to enjoy?

I nominate:

Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader  
Kristen @ Metaphors and Moonlight 
AngelErin @ Angel Erin's Books Obsession
Alice @ Married to Books
Lauren @ Always Me
Ashley @ Truth About Books by A Fae
Alex @ A Geek With Books
Edward @ Scaredy Engines


If anyone doesn't want to make a full post for whatever reasons, feel free to answer in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment